The picture above is of the officers being installed for 2016-2018.
We invite you to join and/or renew your membership with the Seguin-Guadalupe County Retired Teachers Association, the local unit of Texas Retired Teachers Association (TRTA).
Join Now/Renew Now
New members can join TRTA and returning members can renew their dues from the comfort of their own homes! TRTA has also developed an interactive map aimed at helping members find and contact their local units. Click here for details.
The monthly meetings offer fellowship and interesting, informative programs for you. Your continued membership will add to the influence that TRTA has in its efforts to improve benefits for you.
Please join TRTA: the Voice for Education Retirees.
$35 State dues, $10 Local dues
If you are a member of Seguin-Guadalupe County Retired Teachers and you are unable to log in to the Members Only page, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Executive Board members presenting a check to Seguin Public Library on
May 27, 2015.
The TRTA Diamond Plus Program provides TRTA members with:
- A permanent membership card
- Personalized attention
- Frequent email updates about TRTA legislative issues
- Eligibility for quarterly prize drawings
- Additional discounts for products and services
- Hassle-free membership renewals (no more paper renewals!)
- Free subscription to the Before the Bell online Texas education blog (email required)