Welcome to the Brazos County Retired School Personnel website. Our organization is a local unit of the Texas Retired Teachers Association and is for ALL retired school employees. Our next monthly meeting for 2016-17 will be held on Feb. 22.
BCRSP's theme for this year is "Put Your Heart in BCRSP!" and we would be pleased to have you join our organization if you are not currently a member. We meet the 4th Wednesday of each month (3rd Wednesday in November and December) from September through May at 11:30 a.m. Our meeting place for 2016-17 will once again be The Hilton Garden Inn, 3081 University Drive East, Bryan, TX 77802.
Attendance at the meetings is not required for membership, but we would love to have you come! Our monthly meeting programs are entertaining and contain important information about pertinent topics that are relevant to retirees. For information about joining BCRSP and TRTA please contact Patsy Bolch,1st Vice-President at firstname.lastname@example.org. or download a membership application under the Forms link.
TRTA now has 81,000 members! This is a new record!
Let our voices be heard!
Brazos Country Retired School Personnel Yearbook - 2016-17
Click here to view our current yearbook. BCRSP Yearbook 2016-17
BCRSP Officers and Executive Committee for 2016-17: left to right
Carolyn Taylor - President, Patsy Bolch - 1st Vice-President, Sheila Fields - 2nd Vice-President,
Elaine Peninger - Secretary, Diana DeFrancesco - Treasurer
Benefits of Joining the Texas Retired Teachers Association
- Legislative representation and advocacy for improved retirement benefits (annuity increases, health insurance, etc.)
- Legislative updates and telephone hot line (click link)
- Member benefits program (click link)
- Quarterly TRTA News Bulletin (click link)
- Volunteer opportunities
- Retirement education/planning programs
- Informative and protective services
- Community service opportunities
- Health care information
- Conferences and conventions
- Informative publications
- Service to local retired teacher units
- Fellowship with retired colleagues
- Cooperation with other organizations that work with seniors
For questions about this website please contact the webmaster at: email@example.com